House for Sale
Priced to Sell Now!
Property ID 1983057THIS PROPERTY IS ONE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH WHILST THE OWNERS ARE EXTREMELY MOTIVATED TO SELL!!!
Hidden on lovely Barramay Street in Manly West you will find this attractive home that is surrounded by the current owner's personal garden paradise. As you walk through the front gates you will immediately feel like you have entered another world; unique from most other homes you will find in this area. The garden includes native bees(Don't sting as they only pollinate flowers), a fish pond, water features and greenery that has been set up to be one of the easiest gardens imaginable to look after.
The backyard is the same but it has its own bar that has been professionally set up with a tap and chiller. This feature can stay or be taken by the current owners - It's totally up to you!
Inside the home has been tastefully renovated in the last few years. They have done a lovely job with warm colouring and decor. You will enjoy a 4 bedroom or 3 bedroom plus study home that has 2 bathrooms, dining, lounge, family/media room, NBN and a pest barrier. The master bedroom is a great size, ensuite and walk - in robe.
Other features to this property include split system air/heating, alarm system supported by cameras and a secure and attractive colorbond high fence, induction stove, colorbond roof, dishwasher, cable TV, water tank and security screens on doors & windows.
Last of all is the fantastic location as Barramay Street is just 3 minutes' drive from the water and the Manly Esplanade.
Other local features include:
• 1.8km from Manly shopping and restaurant district
• Public transport which includes bus 225 that leaves from across the road and will take you
into the Brisbane CBD
• 1.8km from manly Foreshore
• 1.5km to a variety of great state schools
• 2.1km to Moreton Bay Boys School and Moreton Bay girls School along with a great variety
of other private schools
• 2.9km to Wynnum Shopping Plaza
• 9.6km to Capalaba Retail and industrial district that nearly has everything you
• Water and islands all around you
• So much more is waiting in this wonderful bayside community
There is a reason why so many of us love Manly and living on the bay. Why not give me a call and have a look for yourself.